HK:31HA Revo Hand-Arm and Whole Body Sensors
The Revo Vibration Meter provides a simple and convenient way to measure, analyse and assess vibration data in accordance with standards such as ISO 5349 and European Directive 2002/44/EC.
Capable of measuring four channels simultaneously, the Revo Vibration Meter meets the requirements of ISO 8041:2005 and is ideal for assessing Hand-Arm vibration exposure.
- Functionality to measure Hand-Arm vibration in compliance with ISO 5349, ISO 2631 and the EU Directive 2002/44/EC
- Easy to use – no complicated set-up and remembers your settings for next time
- Stores up to 10,000 measurements
- Integrated Frequency Analysis (FFT)
- Includes a Reporting Package for easy data analysis and reporting
The Kit includes:
- CV:31A Revo Vibration Meter
- KD:903 Triaxial Accelerometer
- ZL:312 3m Sensor Cable
- ZL:311 USB Cable
- ML:311 & ML:312 Handle Adaptors
- UM:31A Revo User Manual
- SP:212 AAA Batteries
The price for the HK:31HA is £261.00 + VAT. Additional days can be added at a cost of £41.00 + VAT.
The minimum hire period is 5 days. This is the time that the equipment is with you. Delivery and return shipping time is not included in this time so the equipment is with you for full 5 working days (or 7 calendar days).
- Hand-Arm Vibration Exposure measurements in accordance with ISO 5349:2001, European Directive 2002/44/EC & the Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005
- Whole-body vibration measurements to ISO 2631
- Vibrations on passenger and merchant ships to ISO 6954
- SEAT measurement at driver seats with options KD:103 Triaxial Whole Body Seat Accelerometer
- Condition monitoring of rotating machinery in three axes
- Vibration measurement in vehicles and other vibrating structures
- Display of running and interval RMS, maximum RMS (MTVV), Vibration Dose Value (VDV), Vector Sum, Peak and Maximum Peak value
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are subject to VAT where applicable.
- The prices quote include delivery and collection to/from a mainland UK address.
- All prices quotes are in Pounds Sterling (£ GBP)
- Click here for our full terms and conditions for rental and hire