Noisehire.com Terms & Conditions Sound Level Meter Hire & Rental
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to the Cirrus Research plc Standard Terms of Trading.
- Who we are noisehire.com is a website operated by Cirrus Research plc.
- Prices The prices quoted on this website are in Pounds Sterling (£ GBP) and are subject at VAT at the prevailing rate
- Delivery & Collection The prices quoted include delivery to a UK mainland address and collection from the same address for return to Cirrus Research plc. Where delivery and/or collection is unsuccessful, additional charges will apply.
- Minimum Hire Period The minimum hire period is one week, being 5 working days or 7 calendar days. Additional days will be charged at the daily rate. Discounts are available for extended hire periods. Contact Cirrus Research for details.
- Duration of Hire The duration of a hire week is 5 working days or 7 calendar days, and allowances are made for transit, weekends & bank holidays. The collection date of return is given on the invoice.
- Extension of Hire Period Any extension to the originally agreed hire period must be authorised by Cirrus Research by Facsimile before the end of the existing hire period.
- Payment Terms Payment terms are nett 28 days for account holders, otherwise payment with order.
- Expendable Items Expendable items such as batteries are the responsibility and at the expense of the Hirer. All battery powered equipment is despatched with new batteries at the commencement of hire.
- Insurance The Hirer assumes the entire risk of loss or damage to the equipment however sustained. The hirer must undertake to insure the equipment at his own expense. Damaged microphone capsules will be charged at the prevailing list price to the hirer.
- Inspection and receipt of Equipment The Hirer will sign to acknowledge receipt of the equipment at delivery/handover. Any shortages, damages or defects should be notified immediately by telephone.
- Modifications & Changes to the Equipment Any attempt by the hirer to repair, modify or tamper with any equipment supplied for rental will render the hirer liable to a charge for reinstatement of the equipment to its original state and specification. The hirer undertakes to permit operation of the equipment by staff deemed capable of operating the equipment in a suitable and proper manner. The hirer undertakes to store the equipment in a suitable area and to take responsible care to mitigate the effects of water, heat and other elements.
- Termination & Ownership of Equipment and Goods Cirrus Research plc retains the right to terminate the contract and repossess the equipment without affecting any rights to recover monies due, damages for breach of contract or other remedies where the Hirer is in breach or is involved in insolvency or liquidation proceedings. Ownership of the equipment remains with Cirrus Research plc.