The HK:161C kit is ideal for Noise at Work measurements. In the kit is the new CR:161C optimus Sound Level Meter which is simple to use and gives you all of the functions needed for Noise at Work measurements.
The Leq, Peak(C), LEP,d, C-A and Real-time Octave Bands are all measured at the same time and the instrument has a single measurement range from 20dB(A) to 140dB(A) so you can't set the wrong range or overload the instrument.
This kit contains all of the accessories needed to make noise measurements to the Noise at Work Regulations.
The kit includes:
- CR:161C Class 1 Integrating Sound Level Meter with Real-time Octave Band Filters
- CR:514 Class 1 Acoustic Calibrator
- NoiseTools Software CD with USB Data Download Cable
- Certificates of Calibration for the Sound Level Meter & Calibrator
- Windshield for the Sound Level Meter
- Carrying Case
- User Manuals & Batteries
- Noise at Work Measurements to the 2005 Control of Noise at Work Regulations
- Noise measurements to the EU Physical Agents (Noise) Directive
- Occupational noise exposure measurements
- Workplace and general noise level monitoring
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are subject to VAT where applicable.
- The prices quote include delivery and collection to/from a mainland UK address.
- All prices quotes are in Pounds Sterling (£ GBP)
- Click here for our full terms and conditions for rental and hire