HK:671B Environmental Noise Monitoring Kit
The HK:670 kit is ideal for outdoor environmental noise measurements. In the kit is the CR:171B Class 1 Optimus Green Sound Level Meter which is simple to setup and use and a Class 1 CR:515 Acoustic Calibrator.
The instrument is contained in a weatherproof case which houses the battery pack and connects to the outdoor microphone unit. The battery pack will power the sound level meter for up to 7 days.
The noise meter will give you the Leq, Lmax and Ln values for each measurement (as well as SEL and Peak(C)) with all of these measured at the same time. The instrument will also measure and record 1:1 and 1:3 octave bands in real time and can provide manual and threshold triggered audio recording.
Time history data is also stored for each measurement and all of the measurement data can be downloaded to the NoiseTools software.
The kit includes:
- CR:171B Class 1 Optimus Green Sound Level Meter with 1:1 & 1:3 Octave Band, Audio Recording & 4GB memory
- CR:515 Class 1 Acoustic Calibrator
- Certificates of Calibration for the Sound Level Meter & Calibrator
- Weatherproof case for the sound level meter & battery pack
- Weatherproof outdoor microphone with windshield & 10m extension cable
- Power for up to 7 days from the standard battery pack
- NoiseTools Software
- User Manuals, Quick Start Guide & Batteries
The price for the HK:671B is £338.00 + VAT. Additional days can be added at a cost of £53.00 + VAT.
The minimum hire period is 5 days. This is the time that the equipment is with you. Delivery and return shipping time is not included in this time so the equipment is with you for full 5 working days (or 7 calendar days).
- Outdoor Noise Monitoring
- Boundary Noise Measurements
- Noise Impact Assessments
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are subject to VAT where applicable.
- The prices quote include delivery and collection to/from a mainland UK address.
- All prices quotes are in Pounds Sterling (£ GBP)
- Click here for our full terms and conditions for rental and hire