HK:171C Class 1 Data Logging Sound Level Meter
The HK:171C kit is ideal for Environmental and Noise at Work measurements. In the kit is the new CR:171C optimus Sound Level Meter which is simple to use and gives you all of the functions needed for both Environmental and Noise at Work measurements.
All of the measurement functions in the instrument are measured at the same time and the instrument has a single measurement range from 20dB(A) to 140dB(A) so you can't set the wrong range or overload the instrument.
This kit contains all of the accessories needed to make noise measurements to the Noise at Work Regulations.
The kit includes:
- CR:171C Class 1 Integrating Sound Level Meter with Real-time 1:1 & 1:3 Octave Band Filters, Audio Recording & Tonal Noise Detection
- CR:515 Class 1 Acoustic Calibrator
- NoiseTools Software CD with USB Data Download Cable
- Certificates of Calibration for the Sound Level Meter & Calibrator
- Windshield for the Sound Level Meter
- Carrying Case
- User Manuals & Batteries
The price for the HK:171C is £257.00 + VAT. Additional days can be added at a cost of £40.00 + VAT.
The minimum hire period is 5 days. This is the time that the equipment is with you. Delivery and return shipping time is not included in this time so the equipment is with you for full 5 working days (or 7 calendar days).
- Outdoor Noise Monitoring
- Boundary Noise Measurements
- Noise Impact Assessments
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are subject to VAT where applicable.
- The prices quote include delivery and collection to/from a mainland UK address.
- All prices quotes are in Pounds Sterling (£ GBP)
- Click here for our full terms and conditions for rental and hire