HK:110A/3 doseBadge Noise Dosimeter Kit
The doseBadge is a small, lightweight personal noise dosemeter that is the ideal way to measure the noise exposure of workers who are mobile, driving vehicles, working in confined spaces or where their work patterns vary.
With a rugged, durable metal case, no cables, controls or external microphone, the doseBadge is simple, reliable and easy to use.
Each doseBadge has data logging as standard so the measurements can be downloaded, via the Reader unit, to the dBLink software.
This kit contains 3 of the CR:110A doseBadge units which can allows you to make noise exposure measurements on a number of different workers over their working day. This kit contains all of the accessories needed to make noise measurements to the Noise at Work Regulations.
The kit includes:
- 3 x CR:110A Data Logging Dosemeter Noise Dosemeters
- RC:110A Reader Unit with built-in Acoustic Calibrator
- 5 Way Charger and Power Supply to recharge the doseBadges
- Certificates of Calibration for the doseBadges and Reader Unit
- Carrying Case
- User Manuals, Quick Start Guide & Batteries
- An Intrinsically Safe Version is also available.
The price for the HK:110A/3 is £230.00 + VAT. Additional days can be added at a cost of £60.00 + VAT.
The minimum hire period is 5 days. This is the time that the equipment is with you. Delivery and return shipping time is not included in this time so the equipment is with you for full 5 working days (or 7 calendar days).
- The measurement and control of occupational noise exposure
- Monitoring and recording of long term noise exposure
- Measurement of noise exposure in the Entertainment and Music Industries
- Noise exposure for mobile workers or in confined spaces
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are subject to VAT where applicable.
- The prices quote include delivery and collection to/from a mainland UK address.
- All prices quotes are in Pounds Sterling (£ GBP)
- Click here for our full terms and conditions for rental and hire